Friday, August 3, 2012

Another Freelancing Source

I recently found out about another site that is fairly similar to Constant Content. This site is GhostBlogger.net.  I just joined the site, so I cannot report how good or bad it is, but I will be submitting my first article later today.

The pay structure is 3.50 for every 100 words, which is nice. You also have the option to set your own price for each article that you submit. The site puts their 30% cut on top of your price, so when the article is purchased, you get the amount that you set. There is no set payday...you can cash out when you want to, as long as there is at least $25 in your account.

You have the option of writing for requests for buyers, or on any topic that you choose, just like Constant Content, but there is no way to see what the buyers are buying, or what they are searching for. It doesn't have as many features as Constant Content, but one feature that it has that CC does not have is the ability to write the article directly on site - in fact, you have to either write it on site, or copy and paste your article into the box.

When I have a chance to see how it all goes, I'll write a fresh review of GhostBlogger.net. In the meantime, I've got work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment