Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I'm Back on Blogger

What a year it has been!

My last post here let everyone know that I was moving over to my own website for this blog...which I did. Things were rolling along nicely, when all of a sudden both Lupus and Sjogrens hit at around the same time. I'll just say that it has been incredibly bad, and I'm still not 100%. Typing is slow and problematic...I'm doing the two finger peck thing. I'm also taking a new medication that causes an almost constant woozy feeling.

Despite the two finger peck and the wooziness, I am once again submitting articles to Constant-Content, and I am working on finishing up my second book. I'm taking it slow - since slow is the only option at the moment - but I am so happy to be writing again!

While I was so sick, I decided to let all of my domains go. I don't regret that decision at all. I'm happy enough here at Blogger, and it is here that I plan to stay. I'll explain the reasons why in tomorrows post.



No comments:

Post a Comment