Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Freelancing Success with Constant Content

If you are a freelance writer who hasn't realized much in the way of success working through the various freelancing websites - where the competition is tough, and the bidders are tragically cutting their rates to win projects, you may want to give Constant Content a try.

I only joined the site on July 21st, which was just ten days ago. In that time, I have written and submitted 7 articles. Of those 7 articles, three have sold. Two were sold under the usage license, which means that they can be sold again and again, and they will retain my byline, and one was sold under the full rights license, which means that the buyer can remove my name, rewrite it, or do whatever they want with the article.

I've read what a lot of other writers have had to say about Constant Content, and I feel very confident that as I add more articles to my inventory, my sales will increase, and my income from that site alone will greatly increase as well. I'm just writing and submitting one article per day at this point (5 days per week), because I'm still working on other projects, and doing other writing work as well.

I'm happy to see that the little bit of time that I am dedicating to this endeavor each day is paying off :)


No comments:

Post a Comment