Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Taking Action and Moving in a New Direction

As I have stated in previous posts, I have Lupus. This has demanded that I cut back on the amount of writing that I can do significantly, and because of this, I have been looking for a new direction that will still allow me to do what I love - write.

I've finally decided on a direction, and I'm taking action on that decision. Today, I started a new blog, The Lupus Way of Life. I am also working on plans to publish a Kindle book, and to start writing and selling original PLR (Private Label Rights) content. These activities will allow me to continue to write about topics that interest me, while also allowing me to write on my own schedule. This also gives me greater control over my income as a writer.

I still plan to write for clients on a limited basis, and to write through freelance sites, again on a limited basis, but the majority of my time, energy, and focus will now be on this new direction that I have chosen. Sometimes, you have to get past your fears, step out of your comfort zone, and jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment