Sunday, July 15, 2012

London Brokers Review

London Brokers is a site that operates much like iWriter, but to tell the truth, I've never done a single job through the site, and I honestly do not intend to, even though I did sign up as a member.

My first impression of the site, after signing up, was not good. When I finally got my email and logged in, the first thing that I felt was depression. There is a depressing video to watch, and for me, the narrator was very hard to understand. Then, you see the bulletin board where the jobs are listed. The whole site design completely turned me off, but what turned me off the most was the fact that while it operates like iWriter, it isn't at all the same.

At iWriter, there is the opportunity to advance and to earn more money for the work that you do as you build your reputation on the site. At London Brokers, there doesn't seem to be any real room for advancement that allows you to make more money. You can earn more money for jobs that are marked urgent, and you can earn a little more money if you complete jobs quickly - but the amount of extra money that you can earn in these two ways doesn't amount to very much.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I simply wasn't impressed enough to go any further than I went on this site. If anyone has a different opinion or experience with this site, I'd love to hear about it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for the review - I also find this site suspicious - did you notice all the spelling mistakes and it is poorly set up, though it was recommended to me so I am going to give it a go since online freelance sights are a little difficult to come by.

    ReplyDelete